Monday, September 13, 2010

The weekend is over ::sigh::

What can I say. I love my weekends. Let me tell you why.
The hubbee works too far away to come home every night. So its me and the bittys most nights. I know I shouldn't complain because their are far worse situations out there then mine. Wait, I didn't really say I was complaining, I'm just explaining why I love my weekends :)
So we jam pack most of our weekends to include the most giggling, snuggling, baby-holding, kid-watching, grilling, working, and lastly, relaxing, possible. I feel bad for the hubbee that he has to wait all week to see our adorable bittys and then cram it all into 2 days. Oh well. Hopefully our life situation will be changing soon!

On Saturday mornings we like to frequent our favorite breakfast restaurant where we are pretty much treated like royalty, due to the little "princess". Bitty #1 has her own fan club, did you know that?
Then we like to include daddy in the much needed bath time for the bittys. We found the best way to give bitty #2 a bath without bitty #1 climbing in the sink is to give her a bath at the same time, in.the.other.room!
Works great, she LOVES baths.

This weekend was full of firsts, to include bitty #2's first time in the high chair, and rolling from back to front, and then back! Once she rolled to her tummy she was intrigued by the carpet.

What is this stuff??


Wheew! This rolling over madness is tiring!!

More pics from the weekend....
trying to get the bitty inside...
what?! Its early and you are taking my picture?
Ta-Da! My little peanut!
And stay tuned for my cloth diapering post coming soon...

3 comments:

  1. Gdma loves seeing all the pictures of Bitty #1 and Bitty #2. Bitty #2 is growing so fast , rolling over and before you know it she will be crawling!! She looks like she was surprized at what she found when she rolled over!!! so cute and yes I hope your life style can change and hubby can be closer to home or whatever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are SO cute! I can't believe I haven't seen Troy since your wedding and I didn't get to spend much time with you at mine! Hopefully we can see y'all soon and I can meet that lil cutie Sienna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures! I have to say even though my Hubby is home all the time he works nights and I work days and it is so rare for us to get any time together as a family so I can totally understand cramming in all you can on those very few and far between days. :)

    ReplyDelete