Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just me and my K

This is the first thing I think of in the morning, and basically the last thing I think about at night, "Ah, I can get out of bed for that". I am not, I repeat, NOT a morning person. And now I reveal to you my K.

K as in Keurig

I freaking love this thing. {pardon my french}

I have a platinum Keurig machine.

This thing is all I ever dreamed of and more in a coffee maker. Its dependable, fast, and mmmmm so good.
I would not have survived the past 2 years without it. No lie. So with out further ado, let me introduce to you my K.




Are you drooling yet?
You should be.
Hot coffee in less then 30 seconds.
My coffee is done before my eyes are completely open.
Ahhh is all I can say.

My current favorite k-cups are:
Donut Shop
Caribou Obsidian
Celestial Seasonings Iced Sweet Tea
_________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________

So yesterday I had an interview, and bitty is very curious what that means. Guess I have a lot of explaining to do.


Happy Hump Day!
AND don't forget to enter the Sticky Bellies giveaway below!

4 comments:

  1. I am so tempted to get one too!! sounds heavenly!! PS you look great in your interview photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers that you get the job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one, the exact same. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So perfect for the one cup ya want vs. a whole potful. Cute blog, BTW!

    ReplyDelete