Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sorry for the hiatus

Life gets busy right? Just call me traveling mama. It seems all I do is pack to go somewhere, come home, unpack, do laundry rinse and repeat!
I guess I am trying to get it all in before I am tied down with a job....maybe? Someday? lol. The job search is realllly stressful and currently to no avail.
But I am loving the time spent with the bittys. I know I will never regret that! Bitty #2 is teething, and somedays that really turns her into a monster. Bitty #1 is chomping at the bit to be in school, and i'm no teacher, so I fall pretty short of meeting her needs!
However, today was library day which also means chick-fil-a day. We got several new books and movies to include some "I can read" that hopefully bitty #1 will be able to start reading! So excited. The favorite of the day was Fancy Nancy.
Well I am working on my cloth diaper post, I promise, its coming!
Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment