Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Last Days of Summer

Man. I don't know where this summer went. In the record books I suppose.
Yesterday was a picture perfect day. 80+ degrees and little to no wind which is a real rarity around here.
Both the bittys enjoyed the sunshine!


Who knew expired saline syringes were so much fun?


With her catapiller {who is sleeping in the dirt}

Bitty #2 soaking up the rays

lunch break!

In other news, I moved the bassinet out of our room, I think it is safe to say that bitty has officiallly outgrown it. What do you think?

She is also sad to see it go...
I can't believe it. Where has my baby gone? ::huge crocodile tear rolls down cheek::

Shadow fun.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You can surely tell that her mama is a nurse :)
    Love the shadow pictures, Bri!

    ReplyDelete