Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mini Trip

So we are up visiting the hubbee at work, prolly shouldn't do it very often cause it might get expensive. No, not because of gas money, hotel costs, or even the eating out. Its because the Outlets are close by. Too. Close. Me and the bitty bees wandered out, had breakfast, and shopped the morning away. It was nice to be outside, get fresh air, and walk around. Oh, and it was great to find some steals for moi. Normal shopping trips mainly include shopping for the bittys, but today, it was all about me, and a little for the hubbee. Get this, I bought hubbee a pair of awesome lightweight khaki dress pants and a polo from Tommy for $30. Maybe i'll get him to model it for me and take a pic for later! As for other pictures, I am not able to put any up this post because I am away from my home computer. Look for them later!
And, recently my brother got engaged to his lovely girlfriend. That means a wedding coming up in our family! I am excited because tomorrow I get to go along wedding dress shopping. Should be fun! I'll let you know how it goes.
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment