Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I crack myself up

So, I thought that I was pretty smart when it came to computers and technology, but there is SOOO much I don't know. lol. And trying to figure it all out is quite entertaining. This may be a breeze for some of you, but I feel, uh, slow to say the least. SO, needless to say, this will be a very basic no frill blog! Ha!

EXCEPT for my awesome, lovely, grand, beautiful LAYOUT!!!! Thanks to Becca over at The Paro Post! Becca is a stay at home mamma who has her own design biz. She does awesome blogs like this, (this one is my fav, DUH) or glamo announcements and invitations. After trying to navigate through all this myself, I have huge respect for what she does. and so now :: claps for myself :: check out her blog here and her design blog here!!! {Yes, I am clapping for learning how to link a website. Ignore it if you want, or clap with me}.

Becca happens to be hub-bee's cousin, or something of that nature. I'll just say cousin. AND, one of you lucky peeps can score a $45 gift-certificate good for whatever ya want from her. Thats right, forty-five pretty little buckaroos could be in your hot little hands to spend as you wish! Check out her Caramel Macchiato blog makeover, or maybe some beautiful birth announcements, invites, whatever makes your little heart happy!
***************************CLOSED*******************************
Heres how to enter to win:

1. Must be a follower of The Bri Hive and leave me a comment

2. Check out her site and let me know what you would choose [ also in the comment section below]

3. Tell your friends!!!! (okay, that won't really help you, but you should do it anyways!)

*The giveaway will end and the winner will be chosen 8/18 @ 12 am MST (ha ha, not really, I wont be up at that time)


Me & Bitty Bee #1



So go forth, tell your friends and spread the word!
Until next time,

24 comments:

  1. I could really use a make over for my old Blog so I can start blogging again now that I am a working mommy. :) I think your layout is adorable and very creative! :) My blog is over at snipesbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i love her greeting cards...like something for christmas! She is super creative! Love your new blog! I love reading it! who knows maybe i will start one sometime too...it will help me take more pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am your newest follower!! I LOVE your blog and LOVE becca! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If i won i would totally get Christmas cards made from her! She makes the cutest cards ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I won, it'd be a hard pick between holiday card or a fresh blog look! I just love her designs:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. if I won I would probably choose a birth announcement

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with Jumping Jax Designs!!! I would definitely do Christmas cards! Woot, woot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, love your blog! Becca sent me an email today, thanks for the referral! Will be chatting with her more too. As for all the techie stuff, good for you for giving it a go, you will soon be addicted like the rest of us, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower! Love your blog look! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would totally have Becca do my son's birthday invites or Christmas Cards! Maybe even Halloween cards! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I checked out JJD and I would love a blog design. www.sushibib.com -kristen

    ReplyDelete
  12. your new follower. www.sushibib.com -kristen

    ReplyDelete
  13. A couple buttons for my blog, and some digital files announcements!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm not sure if it's too late to enter, i can't tell from your comment when this closes, but if it's not too late, i'm a follower! (maya zimmerman)


    marfmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'd choose the carmel macchiato blog redesign package! :)


    marfmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a new follower of your blog!

    Melissa
    chaoticmommyreviews@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. If I won I would love to get the caramel macchiato for my Mommy review blog!!

    Thanks for the chance,
    Melissa S.
    chaoticmommyreviews{@}live.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am following you! I love Becca!! And if she was to make my christmas cards....well that'd be the bee's knee's. (see clever right?!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey there. You are putting other blogs to shame. Awesome job. Iam enjoying reading and staying connected. You have such cute kids:) Love Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  20. She has some cute cards and invites. I would get christmas cards. Your blog is super cute and gdma enjoys keeping track of your bitty bees!! Miss them so.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I became a new follower :) If I won I would totally have her do our Christmas cards for this year...or maybe some wordpress design stuff.

    www.mandalynandthestinkycheese.com

    mandalynandthestinkycheese at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete