Friday, August 27, 2010

Favorite Friday!

So the title of this post is not only fitting because Friday is my favorite day of the week, but because every now and then on Fridays, I would like to share with you a few of my favorite things. Things that make my little world go 'round. Things that simplify, organize, and or I can't imagine being without.

Today, I would like to talk about my Hot Mama Handbag. I am sure some of you have seen.read about these, maybe you even own one!

With my first, I had over the course of her first year, at least 5 different diaper bags. I was wearing them out, or just getting sick of how bulky disorganized they were. So when #2 came along, I told the hubbee, sorry but I am spending the $ for a nice diaper bag!!! I came across these shortly after bitty #2 was born and am SO GLAD!!!

I opted for the larger of the bags, now called the "Emma". {This bag is now available in 3 sizes!}

Here is my bag:



Here is what was in my bag:
*bitty's lovie *pacifier wipes
*digital camera *teething ring and case
*wipes *mini first aid kit
*3 disposables *2 powdered drinks
* G diaper *pen
*hand sanitizing spray *checkbook
*infants tylenol *wallet
*gas drops *extra outfit and bag
*2 packs of gum *headband
*lip gloss *diaper bags

I think I labeled it all. Anyways, you get my point. There is soo much room, and the part that I cant get over, is that it all actually stays organized thanks to all of the handy dandy pockets! I also opted for the recessed zipper pocket which is so worth it as well. (where I hide my lady products and little hands cant conveniently grab them to put on display).

The second amazing thing about these bags are the fabrics. I mean, how trendy can you get? I chose my fabrics being neutral with what I wear and pretty gender neutral for the babes. (in case there will ever be a bitty #3). She has recently added more fabric and more products!! (I am in bag heaven)

And these bags are so well made, I have no fear of wearing it out anytime soon. I'm actually curious what it would take to wear it out. All the stitching is impeccable and the fabrics are very sturdy. Plus, her bags are half the price of the other spendy diaper bags out there. (I won't mention any names)

SO, If you are expecting or already have a little one or two, I HIGHLY recommend your fingers head right over to her site and check it all out.


AND, because she is so fabulous, she has a fabulous offer for you all. With the purchase of your bag ($55+), she is going to give you a free wristlet!!! I mean what more could a girl ask for?

"With a 10" strap, this 9" wide x 4/12" tall clutch is perfect for your checkbook, cell phone and sunglasses, or use it as a makeup case inside your purse. Perfect for quick shopping trips when you don't need your purse or use it inside your purse to keep some of your items contained or easily on hand! Build Your Own-choose any fabric for your own custom wristlet!"
What more do you need? Go on, get one! I am jealous of the great deal she is offering and want a a matching wrislet for my bag now! Just note the free wristlet giveaway from The Bri Hive blog and the deal is yours! Thank you Maranda!
Leave me a comment if you already have and love your Hot Mama Handbag or are planning to get one!
*The Bri Hive must be mentioned in order to recieve this deal and the offer expires September 6, 2010.

1 comment: