Monday, August 9, 2010

Inaugural Post!

Greetings. If it seems like it has been a while.....well, it has. Thats why I am super excited to start blogging again! My intentions are to document and share the growth of my bitty bees! Hopefully I can share some other things as well like my love for all things home-made and home-grown! I am not a professional blogger, so there is a strong learning curve. Feel free to follow me on my journey and thanks for stopping by, I promise there is good things to come!
I'll leave you with a few recent pics of our time in Breck~







Stay tuned for some exciting stuff coming your way!



2 comments:

  1. Love your site Bri - not just because Becca helped you! Your girls are so adorable I look forward to checking in often and seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Sienna is already getting so big! :)

    ReplyDelete