Thursday, February 10, 2011

What is love

And no, I'm not singing a song....
HA
So with Valentines Day around the corner, I just thought I'd share with you what I know about love. I share my love with a very special person, that I am so grateful to know and love. He is, true love. He is there for me when I am up, and there for me when I am down. He adores our girls, and cares so deeply for his family. I know he would do anything for us. He still gives me the butterflies, after close to 6 years of marriage. He makes years feel likes days, and yet I feel like I have known him for ages. And that my friends is love. It can't be explained in words, described by feelings, or shared through experiences. It is something much deeper that any of those can portray. To be loved and to love is THE greatest gift you can give. And I dedicate this to my loving and adoring HUBBEE.
You are the love of my life

Thank you for all you do and all you give. Thank you for being who you are and loving me for who I am.
Always,

1 comment:

  1. Goosebumps! Thanks for posting such a great story. You are so fun together.

    ReplyDelete