Monday, February 28, 2011

Bad JuJu

I don't know what is going on, if it is the change in weather or what, but we have been SICK SICK in this house.
Both of the girls are on antibiotics for ear infections/pink eye. And no, they didn't come down with it the exact same time, so it required 2 trips to the Dr. and 3 trips to the pharmacy. Not to mention the 2 showings we had in the midst of it all. Needless to say, I was home from work the whole week, and very anxious to get out of the house. (The last ppl that looked at the house want a 2nd showing...crossing fingers now!) Good news is that they seem to be on the mend, and hopefully will be back to normal soon.
Outside of the sickness, I am busy with my shop, and planning a bridal shower for my soon to be sis-in-law! So very excited. I am having fun scouring the internet for games and decor ideas. I am going to finish up the shopping today, and them baking cinnamon rolls to freeze later on. I am excited to see it all come together.

Bitty #2 is also 10 months today. I. CANNOT. believe. it.  :(
It seems like just yesterday we were headed off to the hospital, and then brought all 9.3lbs of her home. So many people are having babies recently and I just want to say, DONT BLINK. Cause then they are 5, then 18, and leaving home. I can't imagine my baby in school. And we are registering for Kindergarten this week. I am going to be a mom to a school aged kid? That just doesn't seem possible. There will definitely be tears, and they won't be coming from my 5 year old....
Ok, I don't want to dwell on that anymore. Monthday pictures to come....

P.S. Anyone use the good Amazon diaper/wipes deal? I'd love to hear about your savings! And last time I checked, we were in the top 200 on TMB. So thanks for your votes and keep them coming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment