Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy 3/4 of a year baby girl!

So bitty #2 is 9 months old....
I feel quite sentimental. This year I turn 1/4 of a century. I love being a young mom (most days). I feel like I have the energy to keep up (most days). However, as the days, month, and years pass, I feel growth. I feel like I gain patience, understanding and strength. This helps make me the mom I am today. There is a maturity in handling situations differently, seeking to explain why to my 4 year old and so forth. I wouldn't have done it any way and I am thankful for the 2 little gifts I have in my life. They make me a better person everyday. Now on to some stats!!!


Bitty definitely did some growing :)

9 months
Weight of 19lbs 11oz
Height of 28 1/2 inches



At her age, Bitty #1 was 16lbs 10 oz. 28 1/4 inches.



At her age, I was somewhere around 20-21lbs and 28 inches


Bitty eats and eats and eats!! She is still bf'ing 4 times a day as well as eating baby food and finger food 3 times daily. She loves pretty much anything that is edible at this point. She is rolling, crawling backwards only, and sitting. Seems to be quite content to just do those. Still has the two bottom teeth, and working on at least one of the top ones. It is getting very close to popping through. She is napping 2 times a day for a total of 2-3 hours, and sleeping THROUGH THE NIGHT for 10-11 hours. She is a content baby, loves her toys, sister and  the only word she really says is DA-DA. Recently, she has started clapping and it is too stinkin cute. I love all the baby  milestones.





Check out these new hair duds in the shop


I am working on this lovely Super Bowl weekend. We have another showing on the house, and the weather is still cold. (above zero, but I'm ready for Spring) That pretty much sums up our weekend around here! Hope you all have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - time really does fly! Your girls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sienna is so cute with her clapping!! She looks so proud too!!! I like your hair clips and your models are adorable!!! Gdma Shanda misses you!! oooxxxx

    ReplyDelete