Monday, February 21, 2011

Birthday Weekend

I know this post is a little late, but better late then never. Last weekend, I turned 25. Yay! I am working my way closer to the age I actually feel!
The hubbee and I got to get away for a night to the mountains and enjoyed a very relaxing evening. The next day we met back up at Gma and Papas who graciously watched the girls for us. We had a DELICIOUS steak dinner followed by yummy ice-cream cake. {One of my favs.} I got a super cute wallet from Brighton, and a pair of Dansko shoes! (Whoot, I always wanted these for school, and now I have some for work. Boy do I feel like a real nurse now) 
     View from the rooftop hottub

     Me and Hubbee
 Check out the cute cake my mom got
       "The Bri Hive is 25"

The Girls
Thanks for the great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Looks like a fun birthday! And Sienna is getting SO big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Your cake is so yummy!
    Custom Patches

    ReplyDelete