Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm on my second cup...

Today is definitely a two-cup kinda day. Of coffee that is. Normally I have one cup from my oneacup and that is it due to nursing bitty. I don't need any extra reasons for her not to sleep well. But today is different. We have officially listed our house FOR SALE. It went on the MLS the begining of the week. Excuse me while I yell into my couch.
:: Yells, Screams, Punches, Pulls hair out::

Ok, i'm back.
This is all overwhelming.
And today we have our first official showing.
Yes. And I was supposed to start work this week.
OH. And Bitty #2 is still recovering from surgery and needing her pain medicine q 4 hours. (Esp. at night)
So you can see why I loathe love how crazy life is and needed an extra boost this morning.
I will keep you all updated as to the status and happenings as I have time.
Until then,

4 comments:

  1. Are you going to be moving closer to Troy's work?? I wanna see the house do you have a link to the listing? :) I hope it sells quickly for you all! :) Good Luck! Hope Jaylynn starts feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything always happens at once, doesn't it? Everyone is moving away!! At least you won't be too far.... If you need any help, let me know! I can watch the bitty bees or whatever you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well you can't be bored, that is for sure!!! Hope your house sells and you can get the house you're looking at and you can get settled in before winter. Good luck on your job too! Hope Jaylynn is feeling better. Hugs and kisses Love Gdma Shanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man.. Sounds like you need a nice bath with some chocolate. (usually works for me. :) ) good think you are an amazing woman/wife/mom to get thru it all! Hope things get back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete