Friday, December 17, 2010

Tis the season!

We finally have snow that is staying on the ground for more than a few minutes....

In other news, I have been madly sewing! (see below)
Hub-bee is going to be off for the next 2 weeks so I am sooo excited to get to spend some quality time and down time as a family. We will be heading to the mountains for a few days but the rest we will be at home! I am hoping it continues to snow. I really do like Colorado for that reason. We get such a variety of weather, and I enjoy it all for the most part. And the parts I don't enjoy are gone before you know it. This December has been especially mild with weather into the 60's a good percentage of the time. T-shirts, mortercycle riding, ICED coffee drinks? Can this be true? lol


Heres wishing you all a very cozy holiday season whatever your weather may be!

1 comment:

  1. Wow You have been busy!!1 I think i see mine in there so I am anxious to get it. Thank you and send the bill.

    ReplyDelete