Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I feel like I have so much to be thankful for that I am going to do this post along with Alysha over at The Tarr Pit, and others.

Obviously this is a time of year where others are also remembering and stating all that they have to be thankful for, but I want to remember every.single.day what I have to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for:
1.  a faith that allows me peace and comfort during times of unrest.
2.  a God who knows our hearts when no one else does.
3.  those who surround me and encourage me on a regular basis
4.  a wonderful, supporting, loving, and caring husband
5. who is also the most wonderful Dad, Brother, Son and Uncle
6.  2 of the most beautiful healthy girls that make me smile on a regular basis
7.  my family who loves me unconditionally
8.  our friends and family who love and support us
9.  having a job and an income to support our family
10. the simple things in life :)

This list could obviously go on and on, but today, these are the large parts of my/our lives that I feel thankful for. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. What a great list! And I love the "theme" for your blog--so cute. Looking forward to visiting more often!

    ReplyDelete