Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Grand Opening!

So, you may or may not know that I have a love/hate relationship with my sewing machine, and together the two of us are sometimes able to succesfully create a few practical and or adorable creations. Thus the birth of my little side gig....Queen Bri Boutique!


You can visit me here.

To celebrate, I am giving away a custom cup cozy to one lucky winner!

Take a peek...



Back center is a regular fabric cozy
Front left is a monogrammed w/coordinating ruffle
Front right is ruffle only

I dedicate this creation to my love of coffee and the unmentionable coffee chain...



To Enter: {all comments must contain email address}

1. Must be a public follower of The Bri Hive
2. Pick which cozy your little heart desires +1 comment
3. Suggest a fabric or color +1 comment
4. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link +2 comments
5. Comment about this giveaway on FB and leave me the link where I can see your comment +1 comment
6. Heart me on etsy +1 comment
7. Like me on FB +1 comment

This giveaway is open now until 11/23/10 at 1200 am MST. Winner will be chosen via random.org and emailed. Winner must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen :(


3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!! Being they have Starbucks in every Target I tend to need one of these. :) I would have a really hard time picking one... they are all CUTE! Love the black and white and the monogramed. Well, I love bright colors... Pink being a first, so fabric suggestions I would say something like POLKA DOTS! :) I commented about you on FB, and already like you there.. but dont have enough time to leave more then one comment today.. TOO much to do! You are talented!!!!!!!! (im a little impressed.) :)----katiereese27@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put in my entry weird it didnt show. I love the black with yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite color would be pink and brown but Keith is the one who drinks all the coffee so would have to do something more manly!!! email is keithorshanda@hotmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete