Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dear Readers, are you there? Its me, Bri...

I know it has almost been 2 weeks since posting on my blog....
If you are still reading this, bless you and your socks.

I have taken a new venture and started working as a psych nurse. It is an adventure! Unfortunately it takes me away from my family and thus, I spend most of my free moments soaking up love and snuggles from the bittys....and the hubbee :)

I don't promise to post all the time, but I look forward to still sharing in this little journey of mine with you all.

And thanks for all of your well wishes with the new job and pumping and all, it has been getting better.
'Til next time,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Warrens
    Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!!! Tell Jaylynn to get her suitcase packed for North DAkota!! Hope you have a good week. Hugs and kisses Love Gdma Shanda

    ReplyDelete