Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pics

So here are some belated monthday pics of bitty. We were back to the Dr. this morning because she had more goop in her eyes. Dr. said she has bad sinus congestion and its backing up in her eyes. Ears looked great though! She completed her antibiotic last Friday, so we are starting a new one today. She will probably have all the same issues as Bitty #1 with all the sinus/ear  infections etc. Probably will end up having to do the tubes with her as well....
This weekend was busy/fun/tiring. I guess I started it out tired because of working so much lately. The shower went great and I am trying to get ahold of some pics (my camera battery died...I know, I was so prepared) Ha.
Here are a few pics :)









Here is Bitty #1 being dramatic...how dare it not be all about her?



No comments:

Post a Comment