Monday, March 14, 2011

Body by Bob AND Jillian

I am invested in the next 30 days. So much so that I have joined JillianMichaels.com and boy am I glad I did! It is an awesome resource! It has a meal planner (so much of what I dread is deciding what to make) and a built in grocery list. So far I have fixed two meals (dinners) the past to days and I have to say it is some yummy food. It is also getting raves from the Hubbee....
Last night was Steak, potatoes and peppers on the grill





Tonight was Jalapeno lime chicken with mexican cole slaw and easy black beans.






AMAZING! I love to cook healthy and use fresh ingredients, but I really don't know how to. So using this guide as my reference is awesome. Hopefully I will pick up on some tricks and ways to integrate fresh food into all of my cooking, long after Jillian Michaels has left the building. (as in, our home by way of my computer) I won't be paying for her forever.
Anyways, with the help of Bob AND Jillian, I am hoping to be nice and svelte by the Wedding.
(Wednesday is my work-out weight loss update, I haven't stepped on a scale since last time, so I am anxious to see, if any, the results)
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment