Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year...New ?

I am not a fan of New Year's resolutions per say, I'd like to think that when a subject matter needing work is brought to my attention, at any time of the year, I resolve to do better. However, its hard at the start of a new year to not look back and see things you'd like to have/be/do/see differently.

I took a little gander back at my blog and realized I talk too much. Not in the sense of postings but just blabbing. Maybe you all appreciate it but for myself, I would like to be taking more notes of what is going on in our little "hive". More of the bittys and recent happenings. So essentially, less talk more action...

My little goal is to post a picture EVERYDAY. In short, the 365 project. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so this blog is about to get very wordy!!!

I take pictures with every intent to blog, but I know I put too much thought into it sometimes and think its too difficult/time consuming at the moment. Uploading a quick picture or two shouldnt take long and therefor I am persuaded that I CAN DO THIS!
Stay tuned to see how this resolution turns out, I'm quite optimistic myself :)

1 comment:

  1. good luck on your resolution!! I love seeing all the pictures of the itty bittys!! Pictures are GREAT!! I like reading your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete