Friday, January 7, 2011

A good deal

So I am a bargain shopper, always have been, and afraid I always will. I came across this site and am really liking it. It's called NoMoreRack. It has 8 different deals everyday that go live at 12pm EST. (really, on the dot, and you have to be speedy) The deals are usually that good. I've recieved my first order from them and was really excited and pleased. They have a variety of products from household goods to toys, jewelry and clothes. The other day they had Coach handbags for $70. And they were CUTE. Not rejects of any kind. So I feel obligated to pass on good deals I find, because I love it when I can help others save money as well. And right now, you can get a free $10 gift card for joining. A lot of the items are easily under that, sometimes as low as $3! And shipping is a flat $2 per item and is covered by the gift card. So I encourage you to check this out. Get the deals and see if anything you are looking for comes up!


This is totally random, but I have been needing a hand mixer.  Walmart and a couple other places had them for $3 on black friday, but I am not really a black friday shopper. One day I opened my email and saw they had them as a deal for $7. (See, random I told you) I didn't think you could beat $3 but FREE sure beats that!!! If you join, let me know what your experience ends up being! I am sure you will find an awesome deal (or two)! I will post pictures of my stuff when I get it.

Click here to join and get your $10
http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=52338

P.S. I know this sounds like a sales pitch and I apologize if you take it that way...I really is not, I have had good luck with this site and am excited about the products you can get for so cheap if not free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment