Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wedding Weekend!

This past weekend I had the honor and joy of being in and attending my big brothers wedding! It was a whirlwind trip but a beautiful wedding and a beautiful bride! Here are some pictures. (Obviously I was not carrying around a camera. My WoNdErFuL husband was multi-tasking. He had the girls pretty much the whole weekend and still managed to take pictures. A true pro, eh?)


Not a fan of traveling!

Chipotle lover!

Curlers~!

Bridesmaids

Reception setting

Ceremony Setting

Cake

Grooms Cake

Papa and Sienna


Lovely Flower girls

Kisses

Grandma and her girls!



 
It was cold!


Place setting

Being goofy

Playtime at the airport

watcha doing sissy?


Rehearsal




Grand-papa and the girls!


Keeping entertained :)

Congratulations to my brother and his bride...may your future be as beautiful as the day it began!

No comments:

Post a Comment